Hyenas Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyenas Blood

Live life, and live it well, Crazy, wild, reckless. Live it all. Live life...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To the pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome To the pack Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To the pack   Welcome To the pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:04 pm

You pad alone, upon the grassy plains, heading yourself into a distant forest, its calm and breezy, you pad along into the forest, Trees piled high almost looking like they can touch the clouds. You keep walking, hearing birds and bees around you, until it gets darker within the forest, you hear a crack of a twig and you snap your head around to the sound, perking your ears, you tuck your tail and your fur bristles. As you snarl, you hear the birds stop squaking and they fly out of the trees. The sound of a hyena's laugh fills the silent air as another one calls " Tazor!" "Tazor, we found something!" You stay steady, poised in position, to afraid to move, you want to turn back and sprint but your to caught up in what might happen. Silence broke again and you see a dark figure beyond the trees. Its big, but not to the point of Bear or moose big, but its big. You move backwards and stumble a bit. Who was this Tazor and was that figure him? You think to yourself, other dark figures surround you as they cackled. You turned your head in all directions as the sudden cackling stop as you heard "Thats Enough.." You move forward a bit. The figure walks out into the slight light through the trees. Its a Hyena. It has Dark brown fur, with slight redish spots. His Blueish Purple eyes slightly tinted with sunlight. His gaze steady on you. "Hello.." You said in a slight jittery tone. The hyena narrowed his eyes, "Hello.." The Hyena brute softened his tone. "Im Tazor, and I want you to join me.." You stood there silent for a moment and he nodded for you to follow, you did. "Welcome to the pack." Tazor called out to you with a slight grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://hyenasblood.rpg-board.net

Welcome To the pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyenas Blood :: For all who are new to the site-
Jump to: